Things to do in Malmö, Sweden
Malmö is a coastal city in Sweden, only 30 minutes away from Copenhagen, Denmark! We rented a bike and off we went. It’s small enough so that you can explore the majority of the city in just one or two days. If I had to summarise my trip in one word I would say calm. I left this city feeling relaxed and excited to come back - Malmö has stolen my heart.
1. Rent a bike in Malmö - Hands down the best way to get around the city!
2. Take an ice cold bath - At Ribersborgs Kallbadhus you will be able to swim in the open sea, no matter the weather. It’s good for your immune system and your soul. Sit in the sauna afterwards and think to yourself: ‘ I did this! ‘
3. Eat at the Malmö Street Food Market - Malmö Saluhall - Exciting, vibrant and full of amazing food! We went for vegan Ramen, but the choice wasn’t easy. Overall Malmö offers amazing food options for every dietary requirement all over the city - which I loved :)
4. Visit the Disgusting Food Museum - You are now warned! Watch the vlog below for more!
5. Play Boule - I had never played Boule before but mixed with Swedish friendliness, Swedish beer and some competitive spirit this might have been my favourite activity of the day!